Hotel Cuijk - Nijmegen is open
Van der Valk Hotel Cuijk - Nijmegen is (partly) open and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Hotel Cuijk.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
The facilities in our hotels are limited available to prevent too many people being in the same places at the same time. In this way we can take into account the 1.5 meter distance. If you have any questions about this, please contact our reception +31(0)485-335123.
The restaurant and the hotel bar are - according to guidelines from the government and RIVM - only open to hotel guests who spend the night in our hotel.
- We serve breakfast and dinner in our restaurant. We are not opened for lunch.
- We have a separate entrance and exit from the restaurant.
- In our restaurant we have a route that you can follow.
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters apart until our host shows you a table.
- We only receive guests from shared households up to a maximum of 2 people (parents with children excluded)
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve at an appropriate distance via side tables, after which you can grab your order yourself.
- Room service is available for both breakfast and dinner.
- Our hotelbar is not opened
- Check our house rules for more information.
The fitness facilities are closed till further notice.
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. Food and beverage outlets in the restaurant for our hotel guests may be open. Our à la carte restaurant is open but the Live Cooking buffet restaurant is closed to ensure your health.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible. The à la carte restaurant is open but the Live Cooking buffet restaurant is closed to ensure your health.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. There is an adapted menu for this that you will find in your hotel room. You can have breakfast and dinner brought to your hotel room.
What facilities are open in the hotel?
The restaurant is open for hotelguests. Other facilities like the fitness, buffetrestaurant and hotelbar are closed.
Is it possible to use facilities such as renting an (electric) bicycle at the hotel?
It is possible to rent a bike. You can add this as a remark in your booking. You can also book the packages including bike rent on our website. This counts for electric and regular bikes.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
The cancellation conditions of your booking depend on the party where you booked. It is therefore best to contact the organization where you have booked. If you have booked directly with us, you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival. The booking can always be changed to another date, regardless of which organization you have booked with. It is possible that a different date also means a different price. We will then keep the price of the chosen date. If this price is higher, this difference will also be at your own expense. If it is lower, we will of course count the lower amount.
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
If you have a cold or cough, we ask you to stay at home. Also in this case the cancellation conditions as in the question above will apply.