Hotel Cuijk - Nijmegen is open
Van der Valk Hotel Cuijk - Nijmegen is open and applies the thighted measures from the government. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and secure stay at Hotel Cuijk.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
The starting point for our measures are the guidelines and recommendations of the government / RIVM. This means the following:
- Our restaurant and bar are closed. Hotel guests can have breakfast and dinner in their room.
- A facemask is mandatory in our hotel for all guests from 13 years old. In addition, everyone should keep 1,5 meters away.
- You must show a valid corona ticket to use breakfast.
Coronavirus entry pass
A coronavirus entry pass is mandatory in our hotel en restaurant We will therefore ask you for your coronavirus entry pass at check-in. This is a negative test result, vaccination certificate or proof that you have recovered from corona.
The facilities in our hotels are limited available to prevent too many people being in the same places at the same time. In this way we can take into account the 1.5 meter distance. If you have any questions about this, please contact our reception +31(0)485-335123.
The restaurant and the hotel bar are closed according to guidelines from the government and RIVM.
- Our hotelguest can take their breakfast and it in their room.
- Hotelguests can order roomservice for dinner.
The fitness facilities aren't open.
At Van der Valk the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to ensure your health and safety, we would ask you to observe the following policy when visiting our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase from 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With warm regards,
The Van der Valk family