Hotel Cuijk - Nijmegen is open
Van der Valk Hotel Cuijk - Nijmegen is (partly) open and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and secure stay at Hotel Cuijk.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
The facilities in our hotels are limited available to prevent too many people being in the same places at the same time. In this way we can take into account the 1.5 meter distance. If you have any questions about this, please contact our reception +31(0)485-335123.
The restaurant and the hotel bar are - according to guidelines from the government and RIVM - open for all guests.
- If you stay in our hotel you can use the breakfast buffet. In our restaurant and terrace we serve lunch and dinner à la carte. We also offer the Sundaybrunch every Sunday.
- You can book for lunch, dinner on our terrace or in our restaurant. Reservations for the restaurant are necessary, for our terrace a reservation is not needed.
- A maximum of 2 people can sit at one table. If your household is larger than 2 people, we ask you to let us know by booking. You can then sit at one table with your household. If you book with more than 3 people and you do not belong to one household, you must be at least 1.5 meters apart. Up to 4 people you can sit 1.5 meters apart at 1 table. If you are not more than one household with more than 4 people, you will be seated at different tables.
- We have a separate entrance and exit from the restaurant.
- In our restaurant we have a route that you can follow.
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters apart until our host shows you a table.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve at an appropriate distance via side tables, after which you can grab your order yourself.
- Room service is available for both breakfast and dinner.
- Our hotelbar is open
- Check our house rules for more information.
The fitness facilities are closed till further notice.
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase from 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open with appropriate measures. The à la carte restaurant is open for lunch and dinner à la carte. We also offer a brunch buffet every Sunday.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, our restaurant is open. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. There is an adapted menu for this that you will find in your hotel room. You can have breakfast and dinner brought to your hotel room.
What facilities are open in the hotel?
The restaurant is open for hotelguests. The fitness is closed.
Is it possible to use facilities such as renting an (electric) bicycle at the hotel?
It is possible to rent a bike. You can add this as a remark in your booking. You can also book the packages including bike rent on our website. This counts for electric and regular bikes.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
The cancellation conditions of your booking depend on the party where you booked. It is therefore best to contact the organization where you have booked. If you have booked directly with us, you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival. The booking can always be changed to another date, regardless of which organization you have booked with. It is possible that a different date also means a different price. We will then keep the price of the chosen date. If this price is higher, this difference will also be at your own expense. If it is lower, we will of course count the lower amount.
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
If you have a cold or cough, we ask you to stay at home. Also in this case the cancellation conditions as in the question above will apply.