The well-being of our guests is very important to us. That is why we follow the national regulations of the government and the guidelines of the RIVM. This means that our restaurant and bar will be closed immediately until further notice. All reservations will be personally informed.
The hotel is open, but with limitations. It is possible for hotel guests to have breakfast and dinner in the room. We offer a limited menu for this. You can only pay by cart at the reception. We also take into account the guidelines set by RIVM. We are happy to inform you personally about this. If you have a reservation, you will receive a personal message. If you have any questions, you can reach us at +31(0)485-335123.
Monday to Friday from 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 am to 11:00 am
Every day you can enjoy our extensive breakfast buffet at the Hotel Cuijk-Nijmegen. Even if you’re not stay with us. You are welcome to enjoy our richly filled breakfast buffet!
The breakfast buffet includes:
- Fresh coffee and tea
- Fruit juices, freshly squeezed orange juice
- Dairy products such as: milk, buttermilk, yogurt
- Choice of different types of cereals, cruesli & muesli
- Several oven-fresh rolls
- Croissants, chocolate buns, rusks, and gingerbread
- Brown, white, currant and rye bread
- Butter and various sweet spreads
- An assortment of meat products
- Boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, fried eggs
- Bacon, cheese, sausage
- Smoked salmon
- Fresh fruit
Price breakfast buffet
Adults: € 14.50 per person *
Children 4 to 11 years: € 9.50 per person *
Children up to 4 years free
* We apply different prices during holidays
If you are not staying at our hotel, you are still welcome at our breakfast buffet. Costs are € 16.50.